*Update- This post was written by Melanie- who used to run this blog a few years ago! Her review is helpful but wanted you all to know that I do not have six children! I could see some of you messaging me 🙂
Having six children within 12 years of marriage has taught me a few things about babies and the costs associated with diapering and feeding them. One year, we had 5 children, under age 5, with 3 children in diapers at the same time. Those were some crazy (and busy) days!
BJ’s Wholesale Club has been crucial to helping us keep costs down over the years. That is why I’m pleased to recommend Berkley Jensen diapers, wipes and formula for your family. In fact, we use them every week for our youngest child.
*You can find coupons for these items in our coupon database here.
Berkley Jensen Diapers
A big box of Berkley Jensen diapers will last us approximately 2-3 weeks. Below is a list of the various sizes and quantities. My stock up price for size 3 diapers is .13 each. I can find sales on other brands that requires clipping coupons and deal hunting. However, at just .14 per Berkley Jensen diaper (size 3) at their everyday price, I am still getting a great bargain, without having to spend a lot of time clipping coupons and finding deals.
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Absorbent Diapers – size 1 (216 ct) – $22.99
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Absorbent Diapers – size 2 (184 ct) – $22.99
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Absorbent Diapers – size 3 (160 ct) – $22.99
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Absorbent Diapers – size 4 (140 ct) – $22.99
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Absorbent Diapers – size 5 (124 ct) – $22.99
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Absorbent Diapers – size 6 (100 ct) – $22.99
Berkley Jensen diapers also have these great features…
✓ Advanced 12-hour leakage-protection
✓ Side and waist stretch panels
✓ Hypoallergenic, perfume and latex-free
Check out our reviews on BJ’s brand verse name brand here.
Berkley Jensen Baby Wipes
Berkley Jensen baby wipes are also wonderful. Certain brands seem to irritate, but we’ve never had a problem with the Berkley Jensen line of wipes. My favorite for baby cakes is the Berkley Jensen Green Tea & Cucumber baby wipes. They are soft and smell fresh. They do a good job when there is a big job to do. Here is a list of the various baby wipes that BJ’s offers:
- Berkley Jensen Ultra Sensitive Baby Wipes (1140 ct) – $19.99
- Berkley Jensen Green Tea & Cucumber Baby Wipes (800 ct) – $14.99
- Berkley Jensen Unscented Baby Wipes (800 ct) – $14.99
- Berkley Jensen Family & Toddler Moist Flushable Wipes (432 ct) – $12.99
My stock up price for wipes is .01 per wipe. These are very close to my .01 per wipe rule, without having to clip any coupons. This saves me a lot of time!
Check out all the Best Baby Deals from 20 popular retailers here.
Berkley Jensen Powdered Formula
Did you know that the FDA requires all infant formulas to meet the same nutritional guidelines? This is good news because I can buy the Berkley Jensen brand formula for much less than the national brands, and get the same complete nutrition for my baby.
My daughter is transitioning over to whole milk, but the process is taking some time. She is currently drinking half milk, and half formula. I have saved hundreds of dollars by using Berkley Jensen brand. When she was a newborn, I used to get formula checks and coupons from national brands, but they were few and far between. Plus, due to some of her health issues, she could only drink the sensitive formulas.
- Berkley Jensen Powdered Infant Formula (42 oz) – $21.99
- Berkley Jensen Sensitivity Powdered Infant Formula (36 oz) – $21.99
How does it compare? Check out this cost analysis…
Berkley Jensen Sensitivity – .61 per ounce
Enfamil Gentlease – $1.03 per ounce
Similac Sensitive – .93 per ounce
*Note: Prices are based on BJ’s Wholesale Club everyday low prices, without coupons.
That is a savings of .32 – .42 per ounce. Multiply that by how often a baby eats, and you can really see how it adds up.
All Berkley Jensen baby products carry a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. Enjoy high-quality Berkley Jensen baby products for less. If at any time you are unhappy with an item, return it for a full refund.
Here are a few more of my favorite baby items found at BJ’s Wholesale Club:
- Avent Baby Bottles (5 pack) – $23.99
- Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Fruit and Veggie Pouches (9 pack/3.5 oz) – $10.99
- Triple Paste Medicated Ointment (8 oz) – $12.99
- Infants’ Motrin (twin pack/1 oz) – $12.99
- Infants’ Tylenol Cherry Flavored Liquid (twin pack/2 oz) – $12.99
- Infants’ Advil Concentrated Drops (twin pack/.5 oz) – $7.99
- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo (twin pack/18 oz) – $13.99
*Note: Prices and availability vary by region.
What I enjoy most about being a BJ’s Wholesale Club member, is that I can quickly grab what I need for the baby, while also picking up our weekly sundries.
BJ’s Club Quick Links:
- BJ’s Coupon Matchups
- FAQ to Coupons at the club
- Current In-club coupon Deals
- Online Instant Coupons
- Holiday Gift Ideas at BJs
- Electronic Deals
- Baby Deals
Have you tried Berkley Jensen baby products?
Let me know about your experience, or if you plan on trying them.