For a limited time, you can get a $25 BJ’s Membership. This is for new members only. The regular price is $55 a year for a BJ’s Membership.
If you are a fan of Sam’s and coupons, you will LOVE BJ’s Wholesale club. They are the only wholesale club to accept manufacturer coupons. I share daily coupon stacks on my BJs-only blog here.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Go to BJs.com through our link.
- Create an account using your email address.
- Certify that you’re 18 or older.
- Add a free second card for any household member (and add up to three additional members for $30 each.)
- Enter your address and phone number. Then click “Continue.”
- Enter your payment details.
- Bring a valid photo ID to the Member Services Desk in the club to pick up your new membership card.
If you love shopping at BJs, check out the BLOG dedicated to BJs deals ONLY here.
- BJ’s beats supermarket prices on national brands every day, saving families 25% off grocery store prices.
- BJ’s members can use a mix of manufacturers’ coupons, BJ’s coupons, and personalized offers from BJ’s to get even more value during their shopping trip.
- Families can save up to $500 a year by shopping at BJ’s
- BJ’s offers convenient shopping options like same-day grocery delivery and digital Add-to-Card coupons in the app and on BJs.com
- BJ’s now offers curbside pickup allowing you to order groceries online and pick them up at your nearest location. No going inside is necessary.