Grab a delicious new fruit snack at Costco to try. This deal on Chum Fruit Bite Snacks come in an 18ct box for $9.99.
They feature mango flavors and strawberry.
They are a blend of apples, pears, mangoes and strawberries with no addes strawberry.
These are located in-store only so grab them if you see them. Amazon has them for $10.90 for one pack of 12.
- BOX CONTAINS | 72 packs each with 15 soft-biting triangles – made with real whole fruits, no added sugar, colorants, preservatives, gumming agents nor stabilizers
- HOW CHUMS ARE MADE | We puree real fruit and slowly bake for hours to remove the water content, leaving behind all the goodness, vitamins, fiber, minerals and proteins of fruit.
- ALL NATURAL | The cleanest ingredient list on the market with only apples, pears and mangos and certified non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, paleo, nut and gluten free
- HEALTHY SNACK | Each pack contains the equivalent fruit of 2 small apples and 60 calories, full of longer lasting fructose energy, perfect for lunchboxes, sports activities and healthy on-the-go snacks.
- WILDAID | We care about our world for future generations investing in bio-degradable packaging as well as honoring our Chums, the endangered species featured on our packs & give back to #wildaid to help end the illegal wildlife trade in our lifetime