Here in the South, we have a little rivalry between Dukes Mayonnaise and Hellman’s.
I’m a Hellmans fan. And I’ll take $2 off a big 64oz jug like this any day! I slather it on all the pieces of bread.
Hellman’s Mayonnaise is $2 off and should be cheaper in-store for a non-delivered price.
If you purchase online, it’s $5.99 plus a $3 flat fee for shipping. Expires 8/30/21.
Our price is $6.99 in-store, so $4.99 after instant savings.
- Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Hellmann’s Gluten-Free Real Mayonnaise
- Mayo is made with real, simple ingredients like 100% certified cage-free eggs, oil, and vinegar
- The ideal Hellmann’s mayo condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads
- Use any of Hellmann’s condiments as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals
- Real mayonnaise rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA)
- Hellmann’s mayonnaise bottles and jars are now made from 100% recycled plastic