Wine lovers! The ever popular Costco Wine Advent Calendars are back and if you need a new wine every day till Christmas, this is a great gift or present to yourself. Who said advent calendars can’t be for adults too?
This set includes half bottles of wine for each day. A combined amount of 9 liters. That makes each tasteful mini bottle about $4.
Costco Wine Advent Calendars are $99 in-store.
Have you seen them yet? Last year they featured 2 different versions. This year its down to one.
For 24 bottles, this is an amazing price.
Assorted Reds, White, Sparkling, and more fun flavors to celebrate the Holidays.
If you want to spoil the fun, check out every flavor below.
- Day 1 – King Strut Chardonnay (Italy)
- Day 2 – Portrait of a Wallflower Pays d’Oc Merlot (France)
- Day 3 – Stacks and Stones Sauvignon Blanc (France)
- Day 4 – Volde Cabernet Sauvignon (Moldova)
- Day 5 – Shadow Dance Chenin Blanc (South Africa)
- Day 6 – Mendoza Nights Malbec (Argentina)
- Day 7 – Pastello Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Day 8 – Even Steven Torrontes (Argentina)
- Day 9 – Azzimato Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (Italy)
- Day 10 – Timok River Riesling (Bulgaria)
- Day 11- Struggling Deep Roots Cotes de Gascogne (France)
- Day 12 – Ode Couple Fernao Pires (Portugal)
- Day 13 – 12 Generations Merlot (Bulgaria)
- Day 14 – Octopada Macabeo (Spain)
- Day 15 – Palloncini Rosato (Italy)
- Day 16 – Blue Seirina Kotsifli-Syrah (Greece)
- Day 17 – Venteux 22 Cotes de Gascogne (France)
- Day 18 – Luna Brilliante Navarra (Spain)
- Day 19 – Pannonia Zenit-Gruner Veltliner (Hungary)
- Day 20 – Champs Anciens Grenache-Syrah (France)
- Day 21 – Aragones Castelao Alicante Bouchet (Portugal)
- Day 22 – Brillo Solar Chardonnay (Spain)
- Day 23 – West Cape Gold Cabernet Sauvignon (South Africa)
- Day 24- Brilliant Brut (France)