If you’re on the keto diet, then you know that finding good, healthy foods can be a challenge. But what if we told you there was a place where you could see all of the best keto foods under one roof?
That’s right; we’re talking about Costco! In this blog post, we will list out all of the best keto foods you can buy at Costco. So, maybe you’re looking for new ideas or want to know what’s available; read on for the ultimate list of keto-friendly Costco foods!
Keto Diet for Costco Members
One of the best things about the keto diet is that you can still enjoy all your favorite foods; you have to be a little more creative with your meals.
For example, instead of eating a white flour tortilla wrap, try using a low-carb wrap or even lettuce leaves as a tortilla alternative. And instead of having rice with your stir-fry, try cauliflower rice! There are endless possibilities when it comes to keto-friendly meals.
Costco Memberships: The Best Way to Save on Keto Foods
We highly recommend getting a Costco membership if you want to save money on your keto diet. With a Costco membership, you’ll have access to tons of great deals on all sorts of food items, including keto-friendly options.
For example, you can often find big bags of frozen cauliflower rice or broccoli for a fraction of the price you would pay at your local grocery store. Plus, a massive load of Almond Flour and Keto friendly sweeteners.
And if you’re looking for low-carb snacks, Costco has plenty of those as well! Keto granola bars, beef jerky, and even some dark chocolate bars can all be found at most Costco locations.
- Costco doesn’t have bags. They have boxes that you can use in-store, but you’ll need to supply your bagging material.
- Weekday shopping is always more manageable and less crowded, allowing you to explore.
- Items that end in .97 are on clearance.
- The * on prices indicates Discontinued.
- Everything is in bulk; prepare for the size of things. You’ll often come home and start unpacking the oversized packages and organizing your haul. It’s fun!
- There is WAY more than food here. The food is often to the left and everything else to the right. Other seasonal things are often in the middle of the store.
So what are the best keto foods to buy at Costco in 2022? Here’s our list:
Keto Wraps/ Low Carb Tortillas
- Spinach and Greens
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Keto Pancake Mix
- Whipping Cream
- Baby Bell Cheese Snacks
- Cheese Slices
- Cauliflower rice
- Keto chili or soup
- Keto-friendly protein like chicken or salmon, lobster or shrimp.
Be Honest Keto Milk Chocolate Drops
- Keto friendly wraps
- Keto ice cream
- Keto-friendly condiments like mayo, salad dressings, and hot sauces
- Keto breakfast foods like eggs, bacon, sausage, and oatmeal
- Keto supplements like exogenous ketones or MCT oil
- Keto snacks like cheese sticks or pepperoni
- Keto smoothies
Crazy About Keto & Costco
Keto dieters rejoice—Costco is a goldmine for low-carb, high-fat foods. From wraps and tortillas to chili and soup, you can find plenty of delicious and healthy keto options at your local warehouse club.
And with so many great keto snacks available, it’s easy to stick to your diet while satisfying those between-meal cravings. Not sure what to look for?
What is your favorite keto Costco finds? Let us know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! Keto on, friends!
Looking for more low-carb inspiration?
Be sure to check out some of our other popular blog posts:
Are You A BJ’s Member? Check out our top 3 favorites Keto Foods