Costco doesn’t offer discount membership deals often, and this is the first time I see the option to score a Costco membership from wherever you are right now.
I’m so excited to share with you the two Costco Wholesale membership discounts.
For a limited time, when you sign up for a Costco membership online here, you will receive a $10-$20 Costco Shop Card.
Costco has more than 750 stores worldwide!
A Costco membership is valid for one year at all Costco locations worldwide.
You can choose from the Gold Star Membership for $60 a year. Or the favorite option from many shoppers, especially in our Facebook group here, is the Gold Star Executive Membership.
The Gold Star Executive Member will receive an annual 2% Reward (up to $1,000)* on eligible Costco and Costco.com purchases, plus additional benefits on select Costco Services. So if you shop at Costco frequently, the membership will pay for itself.
Here’s what some of the members of our Facebook group have said about it.
- “U should always start with it. If u don’t get enough back u can get a refund. We don’t make big purchases thru Costco and it always pays for itself in full.”
- “We have it and it’s worth it – we buy all our tires and what not there.”
- “Yep, have always gotten more than I paid for back in over a decade. “
- “Worth it. I spend enough in diapers and wipes to make it worth it”
Follow these steps to score your Costco Membership Discount
- Go here and purchase your Costco Membership Activation Certificate. Choose from the Gold Star Membership or Gold Star Executive. $60 or $120 a year.
- Get your Costco Membership Activation Certificate by email.
- Bring your Costco Membership Activation Certificate to any the U.S. or Puerto Rico Costco location to join as a new member. Your Membership Activation Certificate will then be converted into a Costco membership, and you’ll receive your membership card.
- Costco Shop Cards will then be mailed within 4 to 6 weeks after you join Costco.
When you get a Costco Membership, they give you a little welcome bag! If you are brand new, check out my tips for shopping at Costco for the first time here.
Please be aware that the Membership Activation Certificate is not valid for renewing an existing membership or an expired membership. An existing Costco membership must be expired for 18 months or more to qualify as a new member.
MORE COSTCO THINGS WE LOVE:
- Best Home Decor Items at Costco
- 11 of the Best Pantry Items to Buy at Costco
- Organic Produce That Won’t Break the Budget at Costco
- Costco’s Early Black Friday Deals are LIVE!
- 7 Simple Ways to Avoid Overspending at Costco