Discount Costco Membership Deal for 2023
Costco doesn’t offer discount membership deals often, and this is the first time I see the option to score a Costco membership from wherever you are right now.
I’m excited to share the two Costco Wholesale membership discounts with you.
Costco has more than 750 stores worldwide!
A Costco membership is valid for one year at all Costco locations worldwide.
This Costco membership deal only comes around a few times a year. Right now, you can score a FREE $10 or $20 Costco Shop Card when signing up for new membership!
COSTCO ONLINE SHOPPING
PLUS, if you sign up for Rakuten, you will get an extra $10 back on this membership deal. If you are new to Rakuten, you will get $40 back! New users who sign up through my link here get a bonus of $30 back on their first purchase! Rakuten is excellent for online shopping because you earn cashback on your purchases. The shipping charges are factored into the final price when you shop online at Costco.
MEMBERSHIP COST AT COSTCO
The Gold Star membership is $60 for the year. When you factor in the shop card and are a first-time Rakuten user, it’s like $20 for the membership at Costco.
The Gold Star Executive Membership is $120.00, and you will receive a $20 Shop Card. The Gold Star membership is more because you receive an annual 2% Reward (up to $1,000)* on eligible Costco and Costco.com purchases, plus additional benefits on select Costco Services.
The Gold Star Executive membership is the favorite option from many shoppers, especially in our Facebook group here,
Here’s what some of the members of our Facebook group have said about it.
- “U should always start with it. If u don’t get enough back u can get a refund. We don’t make big purchases thru Costco and it always pays for itself in full.”
- “We have it and it’s worth it – we buy all our tires and what not there.”
- “Yep, have always gotten more than I paid for back in over a decade. “
- “Worth it. I spend enough in diapers and wipes to make it worth it”
We also did a post here on saving the most money at Costco, and one of our writers has this membership and shares a little more about it with her family of six.
Follow these steps to score your Costco Membership Discount
- Go here and purchase your Costco Membership Activation Certificate. Choose from the Gold Star Membership or Gold Star Executive. $60 or $120 a year.
- Use Promo Code: CJPROMO to ensure the Digital Shop Card is received.
- Get your Costco Membership Activation Certificate by email.
- Bring your Costco Membership Activation Certificate to any the U.S. or Puerto Rico Costco location to join as a new member. Your Membership Activation Certificate will then be converted into a Costco membership, and you’ll receive your membership card.
- Digital Costco Shop Card will be emailed to the email address provided by the primary member at time of sign-up. within 2 weeks after successful sign-up and enrollment in auto renewal.
When you get a Costco Membership, they give you a little welcome bag! If you are brand new, check out my tips for shopping at Costco for the first time here.
DISCLAIMER: To receive a Digital Costco Shop Card, you must provide a valid email address and set up auto renewal of your Costco membership on a Visa® card at the time of sign-up. If you elect not to provide a valid email address and sign up for auto renewal, a Digital Costco Shop Card will not be emailed. Valid only for nonmembers for their first year of membership. Not valid for renewal or upgrade of an existing membership. To qualify as a new member, an existing Costco membership must be expired at least 18 months or more. Limit one promotion per household. Digital Costco Shop Card will be emailed to the email address provided by the primary member at time of sign-up. within 2 weeks after successful sign-up and enrollment in auto renewal. Costco is not liable for incentives not received due to entry of an invalid address during sign-up.
COSTCO DEALS THIS WEEK
We share Costco deals daily on the blog. For the latest deals tap here.
MORE COSTCO THINGS WE LOVE:
- Best Home Decor Items at Costco
- 11 of the Best Pantry Items to Buy at Costco
- Organic Produce That Won’t Break the Budget at Costco
- Costco’s Early Black Friday Deals are LIVE!
- 7 Simple Ways to Avoid Overspending at Costco
Do I get a second card for someone in my family?
Yes they will give you a second card for someone who lives in your household.
I wish they would offer a real deal! This is the same deal you can find on Groupon and that they have been offering in store since we went and checked it out back on October. We moved to GA and the Costco is a lot closed to us than BJ’s which is 1 hr and 15 min from us, so we just made our last shopping trip to BJ’s yesterday just in time for the end of our year membership!
Aww yeah, Costco doesn’t seem to offer as low of membership deals as BJs. Do you have a Sam’s close? They have a pay $45 get $45 back deal here https://www.mybjswholesale.com/coupons/free-sams-membership/